This costume started off pretty basic in just a green satin, but after a special request from a customer, I now can do it in an A-Mazing green sequin.  I never did it in sequins before because the fabric you find at local stores is the cheapo sparsely decorated stuff.  This fabric we found online really makes the costume and I’m exited to now be able to offer it.  I use my basic corset sweetheart neckline pattern extended down a bit over premade briefs.  The tulle wraps around to a bow like pouf in the back for some tush coverage.  I add removable wings that are just a light layer of tulle…very fluttery and slight.  They slip down into channels I build into the back of the corset itself.  This costume has hours of hand stitching with the laying of the tulle and the sequined seams, so was much more labor intensive than I first planned.  All worth it though, in the end!